Skillet clams with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley. The easiest sauteed clams recipe ever, 15 mins to make.
- 1 1/2 lbs manila clams, rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat parsley
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
- Add the clams into the skillet, and quickly toss around with the spatula.
- Add the wine and cayenne pepper. Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
- Add the lemon juice and parley, stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
recipes from https://rasamalaysia.com/about-rasa-malaysia/
- Calories: 120
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: GARLIC BUTTER SAUTEED CLAMS