Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams – Skillet clams together with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley. the simplest sauteed clams formula ever, only take 15 mins to make! .
As the name suggests, the clams are cooked with a mixture of garlic, butter, essential olive oil, parsley, with lemon juice. It’s really simple but absolutely delicious. In the sea food shacks or restaurants in Southern California, you will get similar dishes. It’s my summer ritual to visit the beach, enjoy a few of the fresh sea food and shellfish at these restaurants by the ocean.
A simple dish like this never fails to make me happy. Bon appetiPrint
Skillet clams with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley. The easiest sauteed clams recipe ever, 15 mins to make.
- 1 1/2 lbs manila clams, rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat parsley
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
- Add the clams into the skillet, and quickly toss around with the spatula.
- Add the wine and cayenne pepper. Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
- Add the lemon juice and parley, stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
recipes from https://rasamalaysia.com/about-rasa-malaysia/
- Calories: 120
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: GARLIC BUTTER SAUTEED CLAMS
Show Comments (0)