Cheesy Potatoes with Smoked Sausage are a super cheesy and creamy side dish with sliced smoked sausage. This potato dish is pure comfort
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Combine soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if desired.
got it from tasteofhome.com
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 430
- Sodium: 1130
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
Keywords: potato, casserolle