This Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole recipe is packed with sausage, lots of veggies, eggs and hash browns. It’s a breeze to make and always a crowd pleaser! Ideal for breakfast or brunch.
The best part about breakfast casseroles is the fact they are really easy to make. The ingredients are basic; we’re talking eggs, sausage, cheese, potatoes and plenty of your selected veggies. Breakfast casseroles are excellent because you can hide your veggies within and they’ll still taste good, but at least you can still feel you’re eating somewhat healthy.
I really like breakfast food! I possibly could eat breakfast food for lunch and dinner and believe me, many times I really do. Using a casserole such as this there are always leftovers. Pack them up for easy breakfasts through the week, or own it for each and every meal of your day. I don’t judge!
How exactly to Store Breakfast Casserole
This can last 4 days within an airtight container in the fridge. You can even store servings individually for easy breakfast meal-prep!
How exactly to Freeze Breakfast Casserole
To freeze unbaked breakfast casserole: Wrap the casserole dish in plastic wrap and foil, and it’ll last up to 2 months frozen. Allow it thaw overnight in the fridge. When you’re prepared to bake take away the plastic and foil, give everything an instant stir, then bake as directed.
To freeze baked breakfast casserole: Transfer for an airtight container and it’ll keep for 2-3 months. I favor to freeze casseroles in individually sized containers for easier thawing. Allow it thaw in the fridge overnight, or you can pop it in the microwave. Take into account that when cooked eggs freeze and thaw, they provide off extra liquid.Print
Cheesy Potatoes with Smoked Sausage are a super cheesy and creamy side dish with sliced smoked sausage. This potato dish is pure comfort
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Combine soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if desired.
got it from tasteofhome.com
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 430
- Sodium: 1130
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
Keywords: potato, casserolle
Show Comments (0)